What are the acceptable items for pawning?
Raquel Pawnshop accepts the following items:
Jewelries made of:
Electronic gadgets such as:
Luxury Watches such as:
Luxury Bags such as:
How to Pawn?
1. Visit any of Raquel Pawnshop branch near you.
2. Bring your jewelry/gadget and one (1) valid ID. Present it to our friendly and skilled appraiser.
3. If the appraised value and net proceeds are agreeable to you, sign in the pawn ticket.
4. Receive and count the money before leaving the counter.
5. Secure the pawn ticket because it is required to present upon renewal or redemption of the pawned item.
What is RENEW ANYWHERE?
RENEW ANYWHRE means you can renew or pay the interest of your pawned item to any Raquel Pawnshop branch where you are. You do not need to go back to the branch where your item was pawned. Raquel Pawnshop is proud to be a pioneer of RENEW ANYWHERE. This special feature of renewal in Raquel Pawnshop is FREE OF CHARGE.
Where are your showrooms located?
129 Merchan Street, Brgy. 6, Lucena City, Quezon
QUEZON AVENUE BRANCH
168 Quezon Avenue, Brgy. 7, Lucena City, Quezon
51 Zamora Street, Brgy. 6, Lucena City, Quezon
142 Merchan Street, Brgy. 6, Lucena City, Quezon
Merchan Corner Cabana Street, Brgy. 4, Lucena City, Quezon
ANGONO BRANCH 1
Brgy. San Isidro, 144 Quezon Avenue, Angono, Rizal
MacArthur Highway, Villena Subdivision, San Vicente, Apalit Pampanga
Quezon Avenue, Brgy IV, Atimonan, Quezon
139 Damballelos St., Brgy. 4, Poblacion, Balayan, Batangas
24 JY Orosa St. Brgy 3 Poblacion Bauan, Batangas
CABUYAO BRANCH 2
National Road, Banlic, Cabuyao City, Laguna
CABUYAO BRANCH 3
122 Bonifacio Street, Brgy Dos, Cabuyao City, Laguna
CALAMBA BRANCH 2
Alcasid-Camus Commercial Center, Crossing, Brgy. 1, Calamba City, Laguna
Quezon Street, Brgy. IV, Calauag, Quezon
Quezon Ave, Brgy. 4 Poblacion, Catanauan, Quezon
1653 Villonco St. Brgy. Commonwealth, Quezon City
Gov. Panotes Avenue Camarines Norte
Dalahican Rd. Cor. Barra Road,Dalahican, Lucena City
J.P. Rizal Street, Bgy.Pipisik, Gumaca, Quezon
133 G. Limjoco St., Lian, Batangas
TM KALAW BRANCH
TM.Kalaw St., Brgy. 5, Lipa City, Batangas
Judge Celso Olega Street, Lopez, Quezon
LOS BAÑOS BRANCH
Road, Batong Malake, Los Baños, Laguna
Unit 2, 42 JP Rizal Street, Poblacion 1, Infanta, Quezon
221 Blumit, street Brgy.OriguelMajayjayLagun
Mendez St. Brgy. Market Site, Mogpog, Marinduque
304 Tomas Claudio St. corTupaz St. Morong Rizal
MUNTINLUPA BRANCH 2
2736 Bruger Subdivision, Putatan, Muntinlupa City
F. Urra Street, Barangay 1, Poblacion 1, Nagcarlan, Laguna
Brias St., Nasugbu, Batangas
16 Ortigas Extension Corner Sixto Antonio, Rosario Pasig City
986 J.P. Rizal St., Imatong, Pililla, Rizal
NC Bldg., Poblacion 61, Real, Quezon
SAN FRANCISCO BRANCH
Corner San Francisco &Aguila St.., Purok 6, Poblacion, San Francisco, Quezon
SARIAYA BRANCH 2
Gen. Luna Street, Pob. 4 Sariaya, Quezon
. Rizal St. Poblacion II, Silang, Cavite
G. Redor Street, Siniloan, Laguna
STA. CRUZ, MARINDUQUE BRANCH
Reforma St. MaharlikaPob (1st Zone). Sta. Cruz, Marinduque
STA. ROSA BRANCH
Purok 4, National Highway, Balibago, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna
Sta. Maria St. corner Dr. Enverga St. and G Eleazar St. Brgy. Poblacion, Tagkawayan, Quezon
Tanjuatco Bldg., M.H. Del Pilar Street, Brgy. Plaza Aldea, Tanay, Rizal
No. 6 Magsaysay Avenue, Teresa, Rizal
BrgySto. Nino St Pob 2, Ternate Cavite
When is your Auction Day schedule?
Below is the schedule for year 2018:
How to send money?
1. Sender must present at least one (1) valid identification card (ID).
2. Sender must provide information such as:
a. Receiver’s name
b. Sender’s name
d. Amount to be sent
3. Sender shall give the agent the amount to be sent together with the necessary service fees.
4. Sender shall inform the receiver of the necessary information to receive the money.
How to receive money?
1. Receiver must provide mandatory information such as:
a. Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
b. Receiver’s name
c. Sender’s name
e. Amount to received
2. Receiver must present at least one (1) valid identification card (ID).
What is Sangla Padala?
Sangla Padala is Raquel Pawnshop’s one of a kind feature of money transfer which means you can loan from Raquel Pawnshop with jewelry or gadget as collateral and send the money to your family or relatives in any part of the Philippines and even abroad.
How much is the Insurance?
Personal Accident Insurance in Raquel Pawnshop is only P20.00
How to claim?
Just present the documents listed below:
Basic claim requirements
1. Accident/Sickness Insurance Claim Report Form
2. Attending Physician’s Report Form
3. Police Investigation Report or Statement of Witnesses
4. Copy of Certificate of Insurance
Accidental Death/Unprovoked Murder and Assault
1. Birth Certificate of the Insured and Beneficiary(ies) – authenticated copy
2. Police Investigation Report or Statement of Witnesses
3. Death Certificate – authenticated copy