PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION STATEMENT
1. Purpose of data collection. The personal data collected through this website is to be used only for the purpose of evaluating and assessing the suitability of the applicant for the job vacancy.
2. Essential data to be provided. The items marked with asterisk (*) in the applicant registration constitute the most important data for selection of candidates. The applicant’s failure to provide the required data may affect the processing and result of the application.
3. Duration of data retention. The company shall keep the data of the applicant for two (2) years from the date of application and shall be used as reference for future sourcing of candidates.
4. Disclosure and transfer of personal data. If there are vacancies in the company’s affiliates, the company may disclose and transfer the applicant’s personal data to the affiliates.
5. Rights of applicants. The applicants are entitled to access their personal data and rectify errors if there are any. To access, the applicant must log in the e-recruitment page.
If you have any inquiries on the Personal Data Collection Statement, please send an email to
Click here to take the test
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT